A type of industrial crane known as a complete cantilever jib crane has a fully extended horizontal arm or jib that is supported by a vertical column. A full cantilever jib crane's innovative construction enables unfettered mobility and coverage in a particular region without any structural support on the other side of the column.
1. A vertical column that supports a horizontal jib arm makes up the crane's structure. There is a clear working area below thanks to the jib arm's complete extension beyond the column.
2. Jib Arm: The crane's jib arm, which extends from the column, is its horizontal part. It is normally built of steel and has a 360-degree rotational capability, making it simple to position and transfer weights precisely.
3. Hoist: The jib arm-attached hoist mechanism is in charge of raising and lowering the cargo. In accordance with the particular needs, the hoist may be electric, pneumatic, or manual.
4. Full cantilever jib cranes have the ability to spin 360 degrees, giving them entire coverage of the working space. They can be turned manually or have motorised rotation devices installed for smoother, more accurate movement.
5. Full cantilever jib cranes come with a control system that gives users the ability to direct the crane's movement and use. Push-button controls or pendant controls may be a part of the control system.
6. Full cantilever jib cranes are fitted with a number of safety elements to ensure their safe operation. Overload protection, emergency stop buttons, limit switches, and audible or visible alerts are a few examples of these.
7. Full cantilever jib cranes can be modified to fulfil particular needs and applications. They can be made with various lifting heights, jib lengths, and load capacities. They can also come with extra features like motorised hoists, outreach extension arms, or specialised attachments.
Full cantilever jib cranes are frequently employed in situations when a conventional jib crane is unable to offer the required coverage because of obstructions or a lack of available space. They are especially helpful in factories, warehouses, and workshops where precision load handling and positioning are necessary. Full cantilever jib cranes provide more accessibility, flexibility, and efficiency for material handling activities.